There are four types of vehicle weapons that can be used on all vehicles, all of which originate from the Cars Play Set. They can be equipped on most vehicles with a special Packs and Tools menu shaped like a wheel. They can also be obtained from a Vehicle Weapon Generator. If they are used in the Cars Play Set or in a toy box that uses a Vehicle Weapon Generator, the weapons will disappear; but if used in a regular toy box, they are freely available for use, and will simply reload when emptied.
- Oil slick
- Tick tock boom
- Turbo leech
Vehicles with Built-In Weapons
Certain vehicles pose in-built weaponry. Currently known are:
- Incredicar : Shoots purple plasma ball, which bounces along the ground
- Incredicopter : Shoots missiles forwards, which then veer downwards
- Light Runner : Shoots an 8-bit missile forwards
- Recognizer : Shoots an 8-bit missile forwards
- Attack Copter : Shoots missiles forwards; similar to Missile pop-out weapon
All ridable mounts have the ability to use regular weapons. The Beastly Bicycle is too small to have pop-out weapons.
- Even though they are Packs and not considered vehicle in-game, the Green Goblin Glider, the Spider-Glider, Jack-O-Lantern's Glider, and Aladdin's Magic Carpet all have the ability to use vehicle weapons.
- For all photos and videos, see Vehicle Weapons/Gallery.