|The Incredibles Play Set|
|Four of the playable characters in the play set.|
|Name||The Incredibles Play Set|
|Playable Characters/Figures||Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Violet, Dash, Syndrome|
|Cast Members||Edna Mode, Rick Dicker, Mirage, Sensei|
|Enemies||Omnidroids, Baron Von Ruthless, The Hoarder, Snoring Gloria, Monstrous Citizen, Syndrome (boss)|
|Packs & Tools||Hover Board, Glide Pack, Invisibility Device, Sticky Hand, Zero Point Energy Gauntlet|
|Vehicles||Mr. Incredible's Sports Car, The Incredicar, Incredicopter|
|Customization||Metroville Cityscape, Metroville Sky|
The Incredibles Play Set is based on the 2004 film The Incredibles. The Play Set is set in an alternate universe in which Syndrome is still alive, although it is clear that it takes place after the movie, as Mirage (who used to be a villain) is already good. You play as the Incredible family; Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Violet and Dash in a beat 'em up system against the Omnidroids. The Incredibles Play Set was released on August 18th at launch.
Syndrome has risen again and released the Omnidroids in Metroville. The Incredibles family then is tasked to take all the Omnidroids down, beat Syndrome and save the day. Along the way, they will do missions for various citizens to earn money to buy new things in the catalog. Various NPC characters will come to help you like Edna Mode and Mirage.
- Melee Omnidroid
- Ranged Omnidroid
- Tank Omnidroid
- The Hoarder
- Snoring Gloria
- Baron Von Ruthless
- Monstrous Citizen
- Syndrome (boss)
- Small Island
- Big Island
Toy Store Items
- Mr. Incredible's Sports Car
- Downtown Express Bridge
- Glide Pack
- Hover Board
- Zero Point Energy Gauntlet
- Newspaper Stand
- Hotdog Stand
- Orange Car
- Ice Cream Truck
- School Bus
- Green Sports Car
- Purple Truck
- Grey Utility Truck
- Pink Family Car
- Edna's Costume Shop
- Training Facility
- SuperMax Prison
- HQ Research Station
- Characters like Jack-Jack Parr and Tony Rydinger do not appear, although Tony was mentioned by Violet wondering what he was doing (this also happens in the toy-box), and Dash singing K-I-S-S-I-N-G about Violet and Tony. Also, Jack-Jack Parr was mentioned by Mr. Incredible, who hopes that he will handle well with his babysitter. He was also mentioned by Mrs. Incredible, who also mentions Kari McKeen in different lines, wondering if she is handling Jack-Jack.
- Jack-Jack does appear in concept art, indicating he was likely planned to be an NPC at some point in the playset before being dropped.
- The Incredibles play set is the first Play Set to have more than one female playable character, with a total of two (in this case being Mrs. Incredible and Violet).
- The playset's story appears to be set in an alternate timeline of events in the actual film (seeing as Syndrome is still alive and unleashing his Omnidroids into the city, unlike in the film where he attempted to kidnap Jack-Jack only to be killed in the end by Mr. Incredible and his family).
- Originally the playset was going to have The Underminer as the main villain of the playset (seeing as he appears in early concept art for the game), but was scrapped (likely to include Syndrome as a playable character (who's also more popular) and the fact that the Underminer wasn't appealing enough for a playable spot).
- For all photos and videos, see The Incredibles Play Set/Gallery.
Media: The Incredibles
Characters: Mr. Incredible | Mrs. Incredible | Violet | Dash | Syndrome | Edna Mode | Omnidroids | Mirage | Rick Dicker | Sensei | The Hoarder | Baron Von Ruthless | Snoring Gloria | Gazerbeam | Dynaguy | Thunderhead | Apogee | Plasmabolt | Metroville Police Officer | Monstrous Citizen
Playsets: The Incredibles Play Set
Objects: Invisibility Device | Sticky Hand | Zero Point Energy Gauntlet | Glide Pack | Hover Board | Incredicopter | The Incredicar | Mr. Incredible's Sports Car | Green Sports Car | Syndrome's Volcano | Edna's Costume Shop | HQ Research Station | SuperMax Prison | Training Facility | Hotdog Stand | Cement Barrier | Bench | Dual Street Light | Newspaper Stand | Broken Cement Barrier | Mr. Incredible Statue | Mrs. Incredible Statue | Violet Statue | Dash Statue | Syndrome Statue | Dumpster
In-Game Textures: Metroville Cityscape
Scrapped: The Underminer