|Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set|
|Game||Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition|
|Playable Characters/Figures||Finn, Rey, Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren (crossover character), Yoda (crossover character), Obi-Wan Kenobi (crossover character), Anakin Skywalker (crossover character), Ahsoka Tano (crossover character), Darth Maul (crossover character), Luke Skywalker (crossover character), Princess Leia Organa (crossover character), Han Solo (crossover character), Chewbacca (crossover character), Darth Vader (crossover character), Boba Fett (crossover character), Ezra Bridger (crossover character), Kanan Jarrus (crossover character), Sabine Wren (crossover character), Zeb Orrelios (crossover character)|
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set is a play set that is released for Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition, based on Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. Finn and Rey come with the Play Set pack. Very little is known about it other than the fact that it was released on December 18 2015, to coincide with the release of the movie. It was confirmed on Toy Box TV.
- Kylo Ren
- Anakin Skywalker
- Luke Skywalker
- Princess Leia
- Darth Vader
- Kanan Jarrus
- Sabine Wren
- Zeb Orrelios
- Ezra Bridger
- Darth Maul
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Han Solo
- Ahsoka Tano
- Boba Fett
- Lake Stunt
- Lake Collect
- Taking on Water
- Nail the Rail Slugs
- Shoot and Slide
- Luggabeast Lunge
- Asteroid Attack Challenge
- Single Blaster Battle
- X-Wing Squadron - Space Skirmish
- X-Wing Squadron - Asteroid Encounter
- TIE Pilot - Deep Space Assault
- TIE Pilot - Asteroid Attack
- X-Wing Squadron-Star Destroyer Salvo
- X-Wing Squadron - Death Star Gambit
- TIE Pilot - Barrage on the Rebellion
- TIE Pilot - Rebel Base Annihilation
Differences from the film
- Maz Kanata does not appear, neither does Supreme Leader Snoke (who's set to be the primary antagonist in the next two films) nor does the elder Luke Skywalker (with the latter getting mentioned throughout the playset).
- There is a mutual attraction shown between Rey and Finn (which otherwise does not happen in the film).
- Han Solo's death scene is excluded in the game (although it's hinted that he dies off-screen during the playset's final mission right before the player fights Kylo Ren the first time, another major hint is that Leia takes over giving the player advice right after Ren's first defeat).
- Kylo Ren's final defeat in the cutscene is far different in the game than the film version likely to keep the game's rating at E10+ (he has his mask on when Rey defeats him where as in the film he was maskless and was scarred by Rey), the fight itself is also different than in the film with Rey and Kylo Ren's fight being far shorter (with the film version being longer).
- For all photos and videos, see Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set/Gallery.
- This is the only play set in 3.0 and and the only Star Wars play set to feature all human playable characters. The other playsets to have all human characters are The Incredibles Play Set and The Lone Ranger Play Set.
- All the actors from the film voice their respective playable characters.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAzZH2D_bNg
- ↑ http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcasts/archive/2015/06/01/special-edition-podcast-star-wars-and-disney-infinity-3-0.aspx
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGt4EKO6jg0