|Alias||Mickey Darling, Mouse, Uncle Mickey, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Sorcerer Mickey|
|Relatives|| Amelia Fieldmouse (older sister)|
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (half-younger brother)
Morty and Ferdie Fieldmouse (Nephews)
|Friends||Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy Goof, Pluto (pet), Clarabelle Cow, Yen Sid (mentor), Willie the Giant, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit|
|Enemies||Big Bad Pete, The Phantom Blot, Mortimer Mouse, Willie the Giant (formerly), Chernabog|
|Occupation||Mayor of Toontown|
|Residence|| Mouseton (comics)|
Toontown (modern animation)
|Voice Actor|| Walt Disney(Fantasia)
Wayne Allwine(Mickey's House of Villains) Bret Iwan(Disney Infinity)
Mickey Mouse is a cartoon mouse who was released in Disney Infinity on January 26, 2014 in the US. He appears wearing his Sorcerer's Apprentice costume in Disney INFINITY, representing Fantasia and its sequel Fantasia 2000. Sorcerer Mickey was released in the UK on GAME and Amazon.co.uk on the 6th of December 2013.
Mickey wears tanned shoes, white gloves and a red sorcerer cloak. His trademark round ears retain their circular silhouette no matter how he turns. He has a yellow rope around his waist that acts as a belt. He also wears a long sorcerer hat that has stars and a moon design with it.
Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey is one of the most powerful characters in the Disney INFINITY universe. Mickey's ground pound is that brooms with buckets of water appear very quickly when the move is activated. His attack ability is essentially multiple magic projectiles that wander somewhat, it bounces between enemies. He also has a magical sweep attack, letting out a strong burst of magic that sends enemies back.
Mickey appears as Sorcerer's apprentice Mickey from The Sorcerer's Apprentice in Fantasia. His Sorcerer figure was hinted at the D23 Expo and was the free figure given to the audience. 5,000 people received this figure, which had silver stars instead of blue. Mickey was officially made available on January 26, 2014 in the US.
His Toy Box Adventure is called "Mickey's Magical Escape". He has 3 character chests which unlock his costume, "Mickey's Spellbound Sky" skydome and the "Fantasmic Villains" townsperson pack. Mickey's car is also a Power Disc.
While Mickey appears in a great many films, only one is relevant to Disney INFINITY.
In the famous "Sorcerer's Apprentice" scene, Mickey was working for a sorcerer master named Yen Sid. Mickey was learning how to perform magic from the old wizard and had to do chores in the scene. Yen Sid went away to rest, leaving his sorcerer's hat filled with magic. Mickey, who was tired of his chores, stole the sorcerer hat and became Sorcerer Mickey. Mickey brought a broom to life to do the chores instead but fell asleep while the broom was working. The broom never stopped and ended up flooding the entire tower. Mickey tried to stop the broom but it was too much. Eventually, Yen Sid came and stopped the madness and Mickey was sent to finish his chores. After the scene ends, Mickey runs to the conductor Leopold Stokowski. The two congratulate each other. Mickey then exits and Leopold waves goodbye.
- For all quotes from this character, see Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey/Quotes.
"Well, whaddaya know! Ha-ha! You're back! Well, I'm ready when you are, pal!"
"Oh, gosh! This place sure is big."
"Huh, wonder what else I can try."
"Ha Ha! Now I'm gonna be unstoppable!"
- Mickey is the first animal in Disney Infinity, the other seven being Agent P, Rocket Raccoon, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Nick Wilde, and Judy Hopps.
- Crystal Figure that released on December 31, 2014 for 2.0 Edition. This makes him the last figure to receive this variant and the only figure to have this variant released for the sequel. His variant boasts new abilities for the character.
- The regular Sorcerer Mickey with blue stars was pre-released in some countries.
- Mickey is the first character in the game from a hand-drawn animated franchise. The other two are Agent P and Phineas.
- Mickey and Buzz are the only Disney Infinity figures so far to have 3 variants.
- Mickey's hat appears as an Ability Disc
- His model number is 1000021.
- During one of the broadcast events, John Vignocchi stated that the official name for this figure is "Mickey Mouse as the Sorcerer's Apprentice", as Disney is careful to distinguish between the different roles and characters Mickey Mouse has portrayed over the years.
- Mickey was the first Disney Infinity figure released, being handed out as a gift to a select number of people at a D23 convention. This version of Mickey had silver, metallic paint on the stars and moon on his hat.
- Mickey's crystal variant is the only figure released after the launch of Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition to be compatible with the first game.
- Mickey's pose matches Donald's, both having crossed arms and looking to each other. It is unknown if this was intentional or not.
- Crystal Mickey was described to have "Special powers" but this isn't true, unless you count slightly extra damage from attacks and spark pickups.
- If you use Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey's air assault very high up, his magic brooms will not come out when he lands and he'll look like he's just holding a ball of lightning.
- In Disney Infinity 3.0, he has been massively nerfed in damage output (possibly to balance him out with the rest of the cast), while his block animation, dodges, super jump and rail slide animations, were changed to match 'red pants' Mickey Mouse's animations.
- This makes him the second of two characters from 1.0 to have been nerfed in the transition to 3.0, the other is Violet (who had suffered a massive power drop to her overall attacks).
- Bret Iwan is the second person to voice more than one playable character (Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey, Mickey Mouse) in the Disney Infinity series. The first person is Troy Baker (Hawkeye, Loki), the third Matt Lanter (Venom, Anakin Skywalker), the fourth is Adrian Pasdar (Iron Man, Hulkbuster) with the fifth being Roger Craig Smith (Captain America, Captain America - The First Avenger).
- For all photos and videos, see Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey/Gallery.