|Voice Actor||Jason Bateman|
"Nick Wilde, here! Who's ready to have some fun?"
Nick Wilde is a playable character in Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition. He is from the 2016 Disney film Zootopia. He was revealed at the 2015 D23 Expo along with Judy Hopps and Spot. He has a costume change Power Disc called Officer Wilde. He was released alongside Judy Hopps to the public on March 1, 2016.
Nick uses a giant popsicle to attack his enemies and can also throw it as a ranged attack. His special move is to summon a Finnick Costume to attack enemies.
An early draft of Zootopia featured a plot point where the predators had to wear shock collars to keep them from getting too excited. A piece of early Infinity concept art depicts Nick wearing one of these collars, indicating that this was intended to be part of his design early on, but was dropped when the movie's plot changed.
One subtle detail that the team added to Nick's figure is that the leaves on his Hawaiian shirt are not painted on (as most other toys likely would have done), but rather are embossed on. Jeff Bunker was quoted as saying "Typically, toys will do all the detail with deco and with paint, but our style is more geometry based. I really like how that turned out."
- For all photos and videos, see Nick Wilde/Gallery.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.businessinsider.com/how-disney-infinity-characters-gets-made-2016-2
- ↑ http://www.dorkly.com/post/79061/zootopia-was-originally-going-to-be-way-more-messed-up
- ↑ File:X-VP-KD2OWAJtvmPvhGmYla-Tri2bnMqQNkV6LCu3Kc.jpg
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/zootopia/comments/4g7e3s/early_disney_infinity_concepts_for_zootopia_from/