|Alias||Mickey Darling, Mouse, Uncle Mickey|
|Relatives|| Amelia Fieldmouse (sister)|
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Half-brother)
Morty and Ferdie Fieldmouse (Nephews)
|Friends||Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto (pet), Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Yen Sid (mentor), Willie the Giant, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit|
|Enemies||Peg Leg Pete, The Phantom Blot, Mortimer Mouse, Willie the Giant (formerly), Chernabog|
|Occupation||Mayor of Toontown|
|Residence|| Hollywood (classic animation)|
Toontown (modern animation)
|Voice Actor||Bret Iwan|
Mickey Mouse is a cartoon mouse and the mascot of Disney. He was originally released as Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Mouse, and will be a playable character in Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition. He will be released at launch. He was revealed to be playable in a leak.
Mickey's style of play is completely different from that of his sorcerer counterpart. He comes equipped with new abilities and new dialog. He will fight using boxing melee moves, as well as a golf club. He can use a tuba that stuns his enemies and a fishing rod to pull enemies towards him.
His ranged attack is similar to Donald's, where he throws different objects like top hats newspapers and scrub brushes, and charging it can make Mickey throw cake drums and paint buckets. Mickey's special move will consist of summoning some of his townsperson friends to assist him in battle, including Donald, Goofy, Pluto, and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. This move starts with Pluto, but the other 3 can be added by upgrading his skill tree. He also has a super jump.
- He has a costume change disc that gives him his "King Mickey" outfit from Kingdom Hearts, which was exclusive to D23 Expo.
- The friends Mickey summons work just like sidekicks, and are slightly bigger than regular townspeople.
- For all photos and videos, see Mickey Mouse/Gallery.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=42&v=8e4dOa3u3AE
- ↑ https://infinity.disney.com/news/3227/mickey-and-minnie
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FK0V3qldvM