|Franchise||Star Wars Rebels|
|Friends||Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, Garazeb Orrelios, Hera Syndulla, Ahsoka Tano|
|Enemies||The Inquisitor, Stormtroopers, Imperial Officers, Tarkin, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul|
|Voice Actor||Freddie Prinze, Jr.|
"Hey there! My friends call me Kanan Jarrus."
Kanan Jarrus is a protagonist in Star Wars Rebels. He appears as a playable character in Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition.He is force-sensitive.He was officially announced the 12th of June alongside the other Star Wars Rebels characters. He is playable in the Toy Box and unlockable in all Star Wars Play Sets, even though he has no "native" play set. He is currently a timed exclusive to WalMart. 
Kanan is a human male adult. He wears a dark yellow shirt, black gloves, brown boots, and grey pants with a belt and holster for his blaster. He has brown hair with a ponytail in the back and facial hair on his chin. He wields a blue-bladed lightsaber.
Jedi turned rebel fugitive, Kanan Jarrus leads his team in secret operations to help overthrow the Galactic Empire. He defends the innocent with his blaster and Lightsaber and guides his Padawan, Ezra, in the ways of the Force.
Kanan is a member of the The Ghost, a group of rebels fighting against the Empire. He used to be a Jedi padawan to Jedi Master Depa Billaba before Order 66, when his master was killed and he escaped. After the fall of the Jedi Order, Kanan hid his force-sensitivity. He later met Hera Syndulla, and together they formed a group of rebels against the Empire on the planet Lothal with Sabine Wren, Zeb Orrelios, and C1-10P (Chopper). They later ran into a boy named Ezra Bridger, who also joined their cause. Kanan noticed that Ezra was Force-sensitive, and decided to train him to be a Jedi.
The team at Disney Interactive knew from the very beginning of the development of Disney Infinity 3.0 that they wanted to add Characters from Star Wars Rebels into the game, and work began on the creation of those characters before the first episode of the series ever even aired.
Kanan appears in the game in his Star Wars Rebels season two design, with marks on his shoulder padding that he did not have at the start of season one. This was done intentionally; all of the Star Wars Rebels Playable Characters were done in their season two designs, because season two would be the season airing when the characters were released.
| Spoiler warning!|
This article or section may contain plot details about an upcoming or recent film, franchise, TV series, etc. Proceed at your own risk, or you may learn of major spoilers!
- He has a variant in the Light FX series. 
- Kanan is one of seven Playable Characters in Disney Infinity 3.0 who are deceased in the current timeline of events in the Star Wars saga. The others are Darth Maul, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, Han Solo and Luke Skywalker.
- For all photos and videos, see Kanan Jarrus/Gallery.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JohnVignocchi/status/619187198672289792
- ↑ http://www.techtimes.com/articles/60031/20150612/4-star-wars-rebels-characters-playable-disney-infinity-3-0.htm
- ↑ http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/06/17/disney-infinity-is-back-in-the-store-exclusive-game-zeb-possibly-3-more-are-tied-to-specific-retailers/
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://www.starwars.com/news/infinity-gets-rebellious-bringing-star-wars-rebels-characters-to-disneys-hit-game
- ↑ http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/08/16/disney-infinity-d23-panel-news-round-up/