|Alias||FN-2187 (by the First Order) Big deal (by Han Solo)|
|Friends||Rey, Poe Dameron, BB-8, Han Solo, Chewbacca|
|Enemies||Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, General Hux, Stormtroopers|
|Voice Actor||John Boyega|
"I'll admit that you won't accept it. You can call me Finn!"
Finn is a protagonist in the 2015 film Star Wars: The Force Awakens. He is a playable character in Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition. He was officially revealed to be playable at D23 2015 along with Rey. He is playable in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set. As a child he was raised to be a stormtrooper with the code name FN-2187 and after witnessing a massacre of in cont people on the village Tuanul on the planet of Jakku he decided he didn't want to be a stormtrooper anymore and helped Resistance X-Wing fighter pilot Poe Dameron escape from the first order aboard a First Order TIE Fighter in which Poe Dameron gave Finn the name Finn because of his code name FN-2187.
- According to John Vignocchi, Finn's rifle is the most powerful weapon in the game.
- Poe Dameron gave Finn the name Finn.
- He has a crush on Rey and even lies to her saying he is with the Resistance just to impress her. At this point, it is unclear if Rey returns these feelings.
- Apparently Finn's figure was quite easy to make, according to Infinity employees it might of been so easy because of John Boyega's strong features or because his personality was clear enough the creators were able to dial into it quicker than with other characters.
- For all photos and videos, see Finn/Gallery.