|Franchise||Star Wars Rebels|
|Friends||Sabine Wren, Kanan Jarrus, Garazeb Orrelios, Ahsoka Tano, R2-D2, C-3PO, Hera Syndulla|
|Enemies||The Inquisitor, Stormtroopers, Imperial Officers, Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader, The Emperor, Agent Kallus|
|Voice Actor||Taylor Gray|
"I'm Ezra Bridger! Maybe you've heard of me."
Ezra Bridger is a character from Star Wars Rebels. He is force-sensitive. He was confirmed playable in Disney Infinity 3.0 on June 12th, 2015. He is playable in the Toy Box, and is unlockable in all three Star Wars Play Sets, even though he does not have one of his own. He is exclusive to Toys "R" Us until a later date.
Ezra is a 15-year-old boy who can be seen throughout the animated series and in the game in his orange jumpsuit ready for action with his team! His hair would be described as dark navy blue with a hint of black. Ezra's eyes are a sapphire almost dark blue color, and often glow or shine a little in the dark. He has two scars below his left eye after a battle with the Inquisitor. He has fair tan skin as well.
Growing up on his own, Ezra Bridger relied on his street smarts – and subconscious Force abilities – to survive on Lothal. That changed when he met the Ghost crew; Ezra came to believe in their cause, and with the help of Kanan, began to learn the ways of the Jedi, using his custom Lightsaber to undermine the Empire and inspire the rebels.
Ezra's parents were taken away by the Empire for speaking out against it when he was 7 years old. Since then, he has become a thief and con artist, and was called a street rat by many who knew him. This lifestyle changed when he met and joined the crew of The Ghost, all whom of which he befriended and fought for freedom along with them. One of the members, a Jedi named Kanan, saw that Ezra was Force-sensitive and began training him in the ways of The Force. Ezra has been through multiple tests and trials, and even built his own lightsaber with a built-in blaster.
The team at Disney Interactive knew from the very beginning of the development of Disney Infinity 3.0 that they wanted to add characters from Star Wars Rebels into the game, and work began on the creation of those characters before the first episode of the series ever even aired.
Ezra appears in the game in his Star Wars Rebels season two design, with scars on his face that he received in the finale of season one. This was done intentionally; all of the Star Wars Rebels playable characters were done in their season two designs, because season two would be the season airing when the characters were released.
Ezra's Force abilities take some time to unlock on his Skill Tree. This was done intentionally, so that players feel as though they are going through the same progression as Ezra does on the series, where he gradually learns how to use the Force.
- If Ezra is performing a saber duel with any of the 3 Star Wars bosses in-game (such as General Grievous, Darth Vader or Darth Maul), his lightsaber blade will not connect with his foe's blade during the duel, which can create humorous oddities during the cinematic (such as Ezra's lightsaber actually going through his foe's body in some instances), this is likely due to Ezra's small stance in-game compared to his opponents who are slightly bigger than their playable counterparts (sans Grievous), this does not affect gameplay.
- Erza is the only character wielding a single lightsaber to not receive a Light FX variant, unlike Ahsoka Tano and Darth Maul (who have technological restrictions involving their lightsabers that prevented them from receiving such variants), the reasoning behind Ezra not getting one is completely unknown.
- For all photos and videos, see Ezra Bridger/Gallery.
- ↑ http://www.techtimes.com/articles/60031/20150612/4-star-wars-rebels-characters-playable-disney-infinity-3-0.htm
- ↑ http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2015/06/12/star-wars-rebels/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 http://www.starwars.com/news/infinity-gets-rebellious-bringing-star-wars-rebels-characters-to-disneys-hit-game