|Alias||The Snow Queen|
|Occupation||Queen of Arendelle|
Elsa is the deuteragonist in Disney's Oscar-winning movie Frozen, and a playable character in Disney Infinity. She was released along with her younger sister Anna in the Frozen Toy Box pack on November 26th,shortly after the film's release in theaters. She was officially announced at the 2013 D23 Expo.She was released later by herself in March 2014.
Elsa has snow and ice related magic powers. She is seen throwing her Freeze Balls at enemies. She also can use her power to summon an icy wind.
Elsa's figure is a blue dress with a split design (which doesn't appear in gameplay). She has eyeliner, lipstick and blush. Her hair is in a french braid.
"From the outside, Elsa looks poised, regal and reserved, but in reality, she lives in fear as she wrestles with a mighty secret—she was born with the power to create ice and snow. It’s a beautiful ability, but also extremely dangerous. Haunted by the moment her magic nearly killed her younger sister Anna, Elsa has isolated herself, spending every waking minute trying to suppress her growing powers. Her mounting emotions trigger the magic, accidentally setting off an eternal winter that she can’t stop. She fears she’s becoming a monster and that no one, not even her sister, can help her."
Elsa has her own adventure called "Elsa's Slingshot Gallery."
- "Wanna come join me for some more fun?"
- "You see? I don't like to be threatened" [During Combat]
- "Don't you know? I'm a queen with magic powers" [During Combat]
- "That should take care of you" [During Combat]
- Elsa has the least amount of Character Chests out of everyone with only two.
- She is also the only character to have less than three Character Chests.
- For her figure and in the movie Elsa has a split design in her dress. While playing in Disney INFINITY, the split design in her dress is not seen.
- Elsa voiced by award-winning broadway actress Idina Menzel.
- Elsa is one of four Disney Princesses including Rapunzel, Merida and Anna.
- For all photos and videos, see Elsa/Gallery.