|Stitch with the Diffusinator.|
|Game(s)||Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition|
|Unlock||Purchase from the Toy Store|
|Cost||50,000 blue Sparks|
The Diffusinator is a tool in Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition. It is a grey, gun-shaped device with three differently colored tubes of paint on top. Its function is to paint buildings and other structures in the Toy Box. The gun fires a blob of paint in whichever color it is set to at the time, with the color constantly cycling through the different colors of the rainbow from red to purple and back to red again. The paint will then color whatever it touches. If it hits a character, the effect will shortly wear off; but if it hits an object, the effect will last for as long as the current gaming session. The gun is also able to remove paint from an object it has painted. It is available for purchase from the Toy Store for 50,000 blue Sparks. It was first revealed in the trailer that revealed Stitch and Tinker Bell.
- If you walk through a team activator with the Diffusinator, it will only fire paint in the color of your team, much like the Paintball Gun.
- While the Diffusinator's primary purpose is to paint, it does damage enemies when used to paint them, so it can be used as a weapon, albeit an extremely weak weapon.
- Despite ending in "-inator" (as so many of Dr. Doofenshmirtz's inventions do), the Diffusinator does not originate from Phineas and Ferb, but was created especially for the game.
- The three paint capsules on top of the gun are majenta, yellow, and cyan, the three colors that go into a printer to create all of the colors of the rainbow.
- For all photos and videos, see Diffusinator/Gallery.