In the Hall of Heroes, there are 7 stands currently dedicated to Crystal Figures. Currently, only the main character of each Playset, Agent P, and Sorcerer Mickey will be released as a Crystal Figure.
In the UK, different Crystal figures are available exclusively at certain stores.
One of the many advantages of the Crystal Figures is that they earn experience much faster. This is very helpful, considering the fact that experience is a very important part of the game. Additionally, the Crystal Figures have heightened abilities compared to their regular selves. For example, the Crystal Lightning McQueen has a greater boost than regular Lightning McQueen, and can boost much farther.
- All the crystal figures that were released have been male. A female crystal figure has yet to be announced.
- Although he is apart of the the 1st game as shown by his Hall of Heroes statue, crystal Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey is being released during the 2nd wave of Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition
- Agent P
- Buzz Lightyear
- Jack Sparrow
- Lightning McQueen
- Lone Ranger
- Mr. Incredible
- Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Mouse
- Buzz Lightyear - November 3rd (bundled in the Race to Space pack), November 29th (UK Argos exclusive), he also will be released as a Toys R Us exclusive in the US 
- Captain Jack Sparrow - November 15th (UK Amazon exclusive), December 8th
- James P. Sullivan - October 13th, October 11th (Canada), November 15th (UK Tesco exclusive)
- Lightning McQueen - August 18th, November 1st (bundled in the Race to Space pack), November 15th (UK Toys "R" Us exclusive)
- Lone Ranger - November 15th (UK GAME exclusive), December 8th
- Mr. Incredible - October 11th (Canada), November 29th (UK Asda exclusive)
- Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Mouse - December 5th, 2014(for Disney INFINITY: 2.0 Edition)
- Agent P - UK and Canada (April 23rd), US (June 8th)
Disney INFINITY: 2.0 Edition
There will be no Crystal Figures in Disney INFINITY 2.0, as revealed by John Vignocchi, however, Crystal Mickey Mouse will be released in December for 2.0.
- For all photos and videos, see Crystal Figures/Gallery.