The Infinite Crystal Figures, also known as the INFINITY Series or simply the Crystal Figures, are special figures in the Disney Infinity games, though the only game they were specifically made for is the original Disney Infinity. They are alternate variants of other figures, which differ from the normal figure in that the majority of the crystal figure is made of clear plastic, and the character shows up in a clear form in the game. There are eight crystal figures, seven of which were released for Disney Infinity, but the most recent of which, Crystal Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey, was released for Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition, though he is actually a Disney Infinity 1.0 figure.
The figures were released in the USA as Toys "R" Us exclusives, but in the UK, each crystal figure was exclusive to a different retailer.
One of the many advantages of the Crystal Figures is that they earn experience much faster than their ordinary counterparts. Additionally, the Crystal Figures have heightened abilities compared to their regular variants. For example, the Crystal Lightning McQueen has a more powerful and longer lasting boost than his regular counterpart. The Crystal figures also each possess their own statue in the Hall of Heroes, in an outdoor area separate from the statues of the other figures.
There are currently eight crystal figures:
- Agent P
- Buzz Lightyear
- Jack Sparrow
- Lightning McQueen
- Lone Ranger
- Mr. Incredible
- Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Mouse
- Lightning McQueen - August 18th, 2013 (US); November 1st (US bundled in the Race to Space pack); November 15th (UK Toys "R" Us exclusive).
- James P. Sullivan - October 11th, 2013 (Canada); October 13th (US); November 15th (UK Tesco exclusive).
- Mr. Incredible - October 11th, 2013 (Canada); October 13th (US); November 29th (UK Asda exclusive).
- Buzz Lightyear - November 3rd, 2013 (US bundled in the Race to Space pack); November 29th (UK Argos exclusive); April 13th, 2014 (US). 
- Captain Jack Sparrow - November 15th, 2013 (UK Amazon exclusive); December 8th (US).
- Lone Ranger - November 15th, 2013 (UK GAME exclusive); December 8th (US).
- Agent P - April 23rd, 2014 (UK and Canada); June 8th (US).
- Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Mouse - December 5th, 2014 (for Disney INFINITY: 2.0 Edition).
Disney INFINITY: 2.0 Edition
Although Crystal Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey was advertised as a character for Disney Infinity 2.0, there were no crystal figures made of Disney Infinity 2.0 characters for the game.
- All of the crystal figures released so far have been male. A female crystal figure has yet to be announced.
- Although he is playable in Disney Infinity, crystal Sorcerer Mickey was released during Wave 2 of Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition.
- Crystal Sorcerer Mickey is the only character in the series not to be a Toys R Us exclusive.
- The figure of Crystal Jack Sparrow shows him with a transparent hat, but in-game, his hat is colored normally.
- The Crystal figures were succeeded in Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition by the Light FX figures.
- For all photos and videos, see Infinite Crystal Series/Gallery.