|Steven Grant Rogers|
|Name||Steven Grant Rogers|
|Alias|| Captain America,
The First Avenger
|Franchise||Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron|
|Friends||Black Widow, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Falcon, Nick Fury, Spider-Man, Iron Fist, Nova, Thor|
|Enemies||Frost Giants, Ultron, Loki, M.O.D.O.K.|
|Voice Actor||Roger Craig Smith|
"The forces of evil don't stand a chance against you and me!"
Captain America is one of the protagonists in Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, and a playable character in Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition. He is playable in the Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set, like all other Marvel characters, and is available in the Play Set pack. He has enhanced abilities and moves from his 2.0 counter-part.
Early on, the Infinity team considered having Cap in a different pose holding his shield above his head, but after some debate, the team decided that it would be better to have Cap stay in his more iconic position of holding his shield out in front of him.
- It is unknown if the Sentinel of Liberty Costume Change Power Disc will work on this version of the character. John Vignocchi said on Twitter: "We haven't decided. Want your guys' opinion here." 
- His costume is based in that of the movie: Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron as well as the upcoming film Captain America: Civil War due out the same year this figure is released in.
- He's the fourth playable character of the series to be a variant version of a character already introduced, the first was Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey/Mickey Mouse, second was Iron Man/Hulkbuster, the third being Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader with the fifth being Spider-Man/Black Suit Spider-Man, this also marks the first time that two characters from Disney Infinity 2.0 each got variants in the same game.
- Roger Craig Smith is the sixth voice actor to voice more than one character in the Disney Infinity series (in this case Captain America, Captain America - The First Avenger), the first being Jared Butler (Captain Jack Sparrow, Tonto and Mad Hatter) second is Troy Baker (Hawkeye and Loki), third is Bret Iwan Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey and Mickey Mouse), fourth is Matt Lanter (Venom and Anakin Skywalker) and the fifth being Adrian Pasdar (Iron Man and Hulkbuster).
- Unlike Adrian Pasdar (who uses a voice modulator to tell his two Iron Man characters apart when played together), Roger Craig Smith reuses the same voice for both Captain Americas even when both characters are played together (the only difference being this figure getting new voice quotes.)
- For all photos and videos, see Captain America - The First Avenger/Gallery.
- ↑ http://bamzee.artstation.com/projects/8542w
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JohnVignocchi/status/652275612565020673