This Boom Box will play music when triggered by other Creativi-Toys.
- Alice in Wonderland: This plays music from the Alice in Wonderland 1951 animated feature, including The Unbirthday Song and the opening credits music.
- Alien Emperor Zurg
- Phineas and Ferb: This plays a remixed version of Gitchee Gitchee Goo from Phineas and Ferb and then a remixed instrumental version of Ain't Got Rhythm also from Phineas and Ferb.
- Recognizer: This plays a remixed version of Derezzed from the TRON series, originally made by Daft Punk.
- Sugar Rush: This plays Sugar Rush from Wreck-It Ralph. It is sung by AKB48.
- Tangled: This plays the credits music, Something That I Want by Grace Potter without lyrics.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: This plays music from The Nightmare Before Christmas, including instrumentals for This is Halloween and What's This?
- Tron: This plays a remixed version of Recognizer from the TRON series, originally made by Daft Punk.
- Vanellope: This plays Sugar Rush Showdown from Wreck-It Ralph.
- In Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition, the Boom Box can be used to play almost any song in the toy box. To do so, the player must place the Logic Builder and wait until he builds a Boom Box and a trigger of some sort to connect to it. The player must then delete Lewis and everything else he made, and then examine the Boom Box's properties to see what triggers will produce what result. If the right actions are performed, the player can play many songs that they would otherwise not have access to, including those of any skydome, or of certain vehicles, or even the music that plays when inside Space Mountain.
- In Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition; if the skydome power disc called Stars Over Sahara Square is on the Disney Infinity base, it will appear as a song listed under the Hexagonal Power Discs category. However, the Boom Box will not play Stars Over Sahara Square but instead play Home Sweet Home.
- The Boom Box resembles an amplifier, but pre-release the Boom Box had a different look that more ressembled a stereo.
- Even though the song Recognizer is in the game and on the Boom Box, the Recognizer option plays Derezzed, while the Tron option plays Recognizer. The theme that plays when you enter the Recognizer vehicle is also Derezzed.
- In Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition, the music can be changed straight from the Boom Box's properties.